Yay! I can’t believe I was nominated for a blog award! (To be honest, I didn’t think I had the following 🙂 ). Thanks, Ruth, for the nomination. I feel humbled and honoured. As I’ve mentioned before,, the idea behind this blog is to create a record of our home education journey, and living life on a shoe string budget, generally. I want to be able to look back and see how I’ve grown, and hopefully help others along the way. Plus, I’ve always wanted to be a writer and now I can sort of claim to be one. To steal from Ruth’s great blog: I hope and pray that our simple comings and goings, ups and downs and journey of faith lead you closer to the God who is Love!
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
I’ve thanked Ruth 🙂
Seven Things About Me
- I twitch.
- I adore my children and husband.
- I want to be in full time ministry – preferably somewhere remote!
- Despite this, I am addicted to the internet.
- I have a very busy web marketing company that keeps me up at night.
- I wish I had time to draw.
- I love to bake and sew despite displaying an astonishing and persistent lack of talent at either hobby.
Bloggers I read and admire
- Grasshopper girl
- Pulchra Doctrina
- Trixi’s Home-Ed Aacdemy
- Our Konos Adventure
- Enjoying the Small Things
- The Homestead at Spring Creek
- Through the Lattice
- Bucket List Publications
- Homeschool Year
- Homeschool Roadtrip
Next, to contact the bloggers and let them know. Thanks again for the vote – it means a lot!