I just stumbled across this site: http://listuniverse.wordpress.com/
I LOVE it! As a fanatical list-maker and avid reader-of-bullet-points I thought this was a great way to keep track of – well, everything. So I am going to start making lists today.
Here is my list of things I’m starting this week:
- I’m starting making lists on my blog.
- I’m starting to balance education better. (More on that later).
- I’m going to start to manage my time better. Right after this post.
- I’m starting to drink less coffee. As soon as I finish the bag of Starbucks Dark Roast Verona I just received as a gift and have nearly flattened.
- I’m starting an exercise regime. Seriously. Any day now.
- I’m starting the next unit in Konos.
- I’m starting to use my electric blanket.
- I’m starting to be more honest – with everybody, including myself.
- I’m starting to finish the things I start.
- I’m starting to get to bed early and get more rest.
That’s all I got. I’m starting all of these things. Any day now. I’m sure of it 🙂
Actually, today I’m starting to be the mother of a seven year old, since my six year old went and got BIG! *Sigh*. Firsts always come right after tear-jerking lasts.