For starters, I’m NOT superstitious, and I don’t believe in lucky or unlucky numbers. If I did, though, I’d pick 13 just to be contrary.
That out of the way, happy new year! The new year and new month and new week are all here, and with them come some goals:
- This year I will break through the 5km run barrier – running non-stop for 5km (instead of about 1/3 of that, as I do now). And I will run it in 30 mins or less.
- This year I will be more organised – in EVERYthing. School. House. Work. Exercise.
- This year I will have a weekly date night with my husband.
- This year I will keep my blogs updated more regularly.
This last one may result in some rather short, “light” posts, but I do want this blog to serve as a journal of our frugal home education journey, and it can’t do that if I never update it.
So there it is: 2013’s goals formalised and announced. The rest of today is dedicated to itemising the plans in detail – in spreadsheets and my diary. After that, all that remains is to follow through!
- Gen. 1-3 (creation and the fall of man – a sobering way to start the day).
- Phil. 4:
4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
The message was: “choose a positive attitude and focus on the good God does in your life each day”.