I think I may be getting the ‘flu my dear staffer so kindly brought with her to work this week.
I need a T-Shirt with the following on the front:
Warning: you are now interacting with a mojo-free zone.
The dangers of interacting with a mojo-free zone have been well-documented as the result of extensive scientific research, and may include:
- A sudden inability to brain
- A decrease in desire to achieve goals
- Steadily diminishing cognitive function
- Dramatic and irresistible cravings for chocolate and/or carbohydrates
- Maniacal laughter in the face of very important questions
- Excessive intake of coffee
(And did I mention we’re out of coffee? Like that’s even a thing??)